Monday, May 15, 2006

GC5E9B Mondo's Bug Hotel

GC5E9B Mondo's Bug Hotel Regular 1.5/1.5
MrWitzAbout
Found-It log: May 15 by WitzAbout
Found this one back on the 15th. I had written a note for it - but just realized I never did a find log for it!
It took me a few minutes to find the cache - my GPSr had me looking on both sides of the road. But even with the time it took to find the cache - it was only 20 extra minutes total to get the TB from this cache.
Mr.WitzAbout alone on my way to the East Coast for a few days.
Picked up Dexter Dog TB - this will get him much closer to his destination of Hershey PA.
To save time, I decided to drive the dirt road. Okay - I have a sedan, so driving up the curb was a bit risky :) I drove past the cache side by about 30 feet, and found what looked like an area that had been parked-in/turned-around-in a few times :)
While I was searching, a truck came barrling over the hill. The driver gave me a bit of a look, but didn't stop. I tried to look innocent. I bet he thought I was looking to water a tree ;-)
It was nice to be able to pick up a travelbug on my way out rather convieniently. Thanks for the cache! Signed log.

No comments: