Sunday, May 14, 2006

TBQ1FC Deena's Heffalump

I was going to be in the New York area - just a few blocks from Central Park in just a few days - so how could I pass up taking this Travelbug along?

This is a brand new Travelbug - just created, and put in it's first cache - the same owner for the TB and the cache. And on it's first travel, this TB is going to make it to it's destination! So I asked what does the TB want to do after it reaches its listed goal.


TBQ1FC Deena's Heffalump Travelbug
retrieved-It log: May 14, 2006 by WitzAbout
from Hefe's Travel Bug City
Picked up the Heffalump, seeing as I'm headed in the correct direction.
What does the heffalump want to do after reaching Central Park? :)
I'm headed back east for a school reunion. I was born in Long Island, but lived on the Upper West Side of Manhatten for 10 years as a kid. We would take bike rides in Central Park down to the Sheep Meadow.
MrWitzAbout

No comments: