Sunday, April 09, 2006

GCT76P The Rat Family

Second stop. I was glad to find this one. My GPSr was off by 26.1 feet. If I was smart, I would have brought the travelbug I have along. But it would not have fit into this cache. The log book is the same size as the container. Good thing there is a waterproof overcase as well. This was a tricky hide - I liked it. One of the 4ks specials. They are creative!
GCT76P The Rat Family Small 2.0/3.0
MrWitzAbout
Found-It log: April 9th, 2006 by WitzAbout
Mr.WitzAbout alone - 11:04am
TNLN-TFTC
This was my second stop, and first find of the day. This was a nice hike and an amazing day. I think I got just a fraction of a sun burn. Wasn't there a blizzard 2 days ago? Very nice hike. I was glad for the parking corrdinates.
The was a good hide. Considering how crazy my GPSr was acting, I was very thankful for the hint. I got in some very nice hiking, and continued on to keychain exchange.

Low Bridge


Wonder How This Formed


Mighty Pikes Peak Above GOG

GOG=Garden of the Gods

No comments: