Monday, April 24, 2006

Attended/Found Logs From My CITO Event

As a measure of the success of my CITO, I am going to list the wonderful feedback I got on the logs for the event. I am very pleased with the turnout and the wonderful responses I got - and the great job everyone did!
GCTYHG Midland Trail CITO Sunday 4/23 CITO 2.0/1.0

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by 2/3 Marine (296 Found)
Thanks Witz Crew. You're real good at putting events together. Very nice to meet cachers for the first time and see ones I know.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Happy Meadow (98 Found)
Had never been on this trail before. Hot day but had a lot of fun meeting new cachers and visiting with cachers I knew. Good job WitzAbouts'.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Explorer99 (911 Found)
Excellent day for the event and I enjoyed meeting all the people whose names I’ve seen in the cache logs. I will leave my GeoCoins for the people who wanted to log them. Thanks for the cache.

Found log: April 23, 2006 by Team GPSaxophone (820 Found)
What a beautiful day for a cleanup! I had never hiked this trail before or been to this park. I think the best part of this CITO was the couple of people driving or riding by that yelled "Thank you" when they spotted our full trash bags. It's always nice to be recognized by the community for lending a hand. Maybe next time we'll have tshirts that identify who we are and why we're cleaning up.
Thanks to the WitzAbout crew for hosting this CITO event. You did a good job.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Hefe3 (152 Found)
nice day! Enjoyed putting names and faces together. Really big KUDOS to the Witz gang. Thanks.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Dew Crew (33 Found)
It was very nice to talk with a few cachers, a lot I didn't know, and some I did. Also a lot from the forums! Saw a bunch of geocoins. Nice to talk with Sax. I recognized rustybeercan too. I planning on putting together one in Norhtern Michigan next year. Thanks WitzAbout! I don't think anybody got the tracking numbers for my coins. I'll grab them back.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by mtn_goat (232 Found)
I had a great time and met a lot of new people. We couldn't have asked for better weather. Thanks for putting this together!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by hikerRon (1203 Found)
a VERy nice event, on a beautiful day. it was good to visit with friends and meet some new ones as well. thanks Witz, for all the time and effort you invested while putting this thing together!

Found-it log: April 23, 2006 by The Johnson 4 (55 Found)
We had a great time. Thanks for the effort in putting this event together.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by nursegirl (266 Found)
Thanks to the WitzAbouts for hosting another successful event. I had a lot of fun talkin' cache and pickin' up trash. It was a perfect day for it. Had fun seeing old friends and meeting new ones too.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Geo Spy (228 Found)
I had a lot fun today. Someone should have brought a scale and a prize for heaviest bag. Oh the things you'll find out there. TNLN and again I had lots of FUN!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Bhob (2122 Found)
Great event, excellent crowd, flawless organization. I especially appreciated that this event was held on a day other than the one in Denver - it gave me a chance to do a little payback twice this year. Thanks !

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by MrCOgeo (128 Found)
A big thanks to WitzAbout and of course family for a great CITO event! (What's a great captain without his crew?)Really good work and even enjoyable at that. It's nice to be able to give back this weekend. Always great to see everybody.Thank you for the CITO event!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by sparrowPI (380 Found)
Had fun seeing everyone today and it was a good thing to clean up...Mr/Mrs SparrowPI

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by RustyBeerCan (538 Found)
Great day to be out on the trail and meeting everybody.
BIG Thanks to WitzAbout for hosting the C.I.T.O. event and to Everyone for pitching in on Earthday weekend.
I have never seen so many Geocoins in one place before and was given some really great ones to add to my collection. Thank You!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by Buzz Lightyear I (194 Found)
Thanks WitzAbout for organizing the CITO. We got there late but headed up the trail and meet Hiking fool and started picking up trash. Enjoyed seeing everyone and talking GeoCoin.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by gorillagal (138 Found)
I had a great time meeting new people, putting faces to names, etc. Thanks for organizing this event!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by team w-bar-v (278 Found)
We had a wonderful time helping with the trash out and seeing old friends and meeting new friends. A gentleman who lives in the area told us he appreciated our cleaning the trail up, also half of the bicycle people said Thanks too. Keith, you and your family know how to set up an event. Job well done. Enclosing some of my favorite pictures.

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by cache_venturers (169 Found)
Thanks Witzabout for setting this up! Very well organized! Great day for picking up trash...thank goodness for the breeze!

Attended log: April 23, 2006 by doc4001 (445 Found)
Caching provided another "feel good" day for us today, happily doing our part for Earthday. Good project, good social event, gathered a few hints on my DNFs. Chuck & Pegge

Attended log: April 24, 2006 by 4krejcis (184 Found)
We had a great time too while giving back a little. Thanks so much to the WitzAbouts for setting this up. We appreciated the geocoin prize too!

No comments: